Are you friendly, fun and passionate about swimming? These are some of the attributes you will possess to be a part of the Next Gen Team @ Auckland Domain.
Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs is a growing Health and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland and we have an opening for a Swim Instructor to join the team and work a state-of-the-art, 5 star pool environment!
About the Role
You will be joining a Team who teach infants right through to adults with their learning how to swim journey. Typically the role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Instructing classes on how to swim of varying age groups;
- Infant /baby instructors;
- Some administrative duties; and
- Liaising with parents of children.
You will be self motivated, enthusiastic and positive. You love working with children and assisting people from all ages in their learning to swim journey. You're patient, fun and passionate about health + fitness and want to make a real difference.
- AUSTSWIM qualification or equivalent preferred;
- Police Check will be required; and
- Comprehensive First Aid;
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia the group now includes clubs in Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- Next Gen is committed to Child Protection and the safeguarding of children and young people in our care and it is our expectation that all staff will operate in a way that reflects this intent