- Enjoy Beautiful Working Environment
- Benefit from Career Development Opportunities
- Iconic Brand
- Benefit from Flexible Hours
Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs is a growing Health, Racquets and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland.
About the role:
Next Gen strives to provide it’s members with quality service and is seeking a casual Café Attendant to assist in continuing our great services to our exclusive members as well as shape a café team to provide 5 star service.
This position requires you to be available for
various shifts over 7 days a week.
You will be responsible for:
- Fulfilling daily food & beverage orders;
- Functions service;
- Cash Handling;
- Outstanding customer service; and
- Cleaning of café.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Possess current RSA certificate;
- Cash Handling experience;
- Barista experience is preferable; and
- Food & Beverage knowledge.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All employees of Next Gen require a working with children clearance