Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs is a growing Health, Racquets and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth and Auckland.
Next Gen Clubs, in partnership with Tennis ACT, is redeveloping the National Sports Club in Lyneham to create a world-class fitness, sports and lifestyle destination venue, the like of which will be completely new to Canberra.
What’s in it for you?
- Spectacular club environment
- Work for an organization with a team orientated culture
- Flexible working hours
Our brand new club is currently seeking Pool Attendants.
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR
- Working with Children Check WWC
- Understanding of basic pool plant an advantage; and
- Must be well presented
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to exceed member expectations and maintain high service standards;
- Maintain cleanliness of change rooms, Steam, Sauna areas and pool surrounds “two pools a toddler pool and spa”; and
- Ability to take pool chemical tests and monitor auto chemical controllers.
We are a 5 star facility that empowers its staff to consistently meet the needs of its members.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only