Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs Australia is a growing Health, Tennis and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, Perth and Auckland.
Next Gen Club is currently seeking a Food and Beverage Cafe Supervisor to join the team. This position will report to the Operations Manager.
With a requirement to provide our members with quality service, this role is best suited to someone who has exceptional skills, experience, energy and team leadership attributes to ensure we continue to meet the expectations of our corporate clientele.
We operate in a 7-day environment with morning and afternoon shifts to cover our extended opening hours. Flexibility will be required until a roster of set hours is established that meets the needs of the business, the team and the successful applicant. A collaborative approach with the Operations Manager will ensure this role is both supported and rewarding.
What are the Essential Criteria?
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Food & Beverage Management is essential;
- Holds a current RSA certificate;
- A track record of leading a team and controlling budgets;
- Demonstrate a passion for high quality customer service;
- A passion for training and developing staff;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess natural leadership qualities; and
- Across WH&S standards.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities?
- Highly organised and methodical;
- Ability to prioritise tasks on the run;
- Ability to lead by example, know when to hands-on and when to delegate effectively and efficiently;
- Providing input for Food & Beverage strategies, promotions and budgeting processes that contribute to the overall improvement;
- Commitment to the provision of outstanding customer service;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills is a must;
- Ability to build a rapport with our Members; and
- Basic First Aid certificate.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivaled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All Next Gen employees requires a Working with Children Clearance