Next Gen Club Auckland Domain is currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic casual Creche Attendant. Our aim is to provide a friendly, vibrant, safe, fun and rewarding environment for children.
We are currently looking for someone who is flexible with their hours and are looking for more hours during the school holidays. Perfect fit for a university student as one example.
The crèche is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am-12.30pm and Saturdays 9am-12pm. Additional hours will be available during the school holidays - we have a separate Holiday Active Program running during this time for children up to the age of 12.
It is essential that you have experience with babies and toddlers.
- Current working with children's check;
- Current first aid & CPR certificate;
- Anaphylaxis training/certificate (desirable);
- Experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrate a passion for high quality customer service; and
- Experience with working with children 3 months to 4 years of age.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the best possible standards of care;
- Ensuring the environment is safe and secure, where the children are valued as individuals through a loving and child focused approach; and
- To deliver childcare in a way that meets parents’ needs and works in partnership with them providing high levels of customer care at all times.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivaled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.