- Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Club Membership
- Iconic Brand with International Operations
- Flexible and Family Friendly Hours
Next Gen Clubs is a growing Health and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland.
About the role:
Reporting to the Membership Manager, in this casual role you will primarily be responsible for retaining members through telephone channels, while providing general membership administrative support.
We are currently looking for someone who can fulfil between 18-25 hours. Approximately 10 hours will be administration based and the remainder will be front of Club reception.
You will be trained to maintain a high standard of our products and services, assist in the development of a strong reception team culture and ensure high levels of customer service.
We are looking for someone with a professional, outgoing personality, who enjoys communicating with people and contributing to our valued member based community. You will thrive on challenges and love working in a busy environment. You will be well organised, a problem solver with initiative, self-motivated, able to multi-task while constantly seeking self-improvement.
Variety ensures this role will remain interesting, offering elements of a sales, retention & customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Membership retention and sales;
- Maintaining high levels of customers service;
- Leading the reception team as required; and
- General membership and office administration.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sales skills and the ability to achieve targets;
- An excellent track record working with targets and sales goals;
- Proven objection handling and closing skills;
- Reporting capabilities and Microsoft Excel know-how;
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills;
- Well developed negotiation and objection handling experience;
- Previous experience in a sales based role would be advantageous but not essential;
- Debt collection; and
- Membership administration experience.
Personal attributes required for this role:
- The ability to take ownership and a problem solver;
- Motivated, with high energy levels;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to build rapport quickly;
- Ambitious & keen to further your career;
- You must take pride in your work and personal appearance.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèche, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- This role requires a police check before commencing