Are you looking to join a company that is passionate about health, fitness and well-being and do you enjoy being poolside?
Next Generation Clubs is a growing Health, Racquets and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth and Auckland and due to a promotion we are searching for Pool Attendants to join our Team on a casual basis.
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- Current Senior First Aid;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of basic pool plant an advantage; and
- Must be well presented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to exceed member expectations and maintain high service standards;
- Maintain cleanliness of change rooms, Steam, Sauna areas and pool surrounds “two pools a toddler pool and spa”; and
- Ability to take pool chemical tests and monitor auto chemical controllers.
We are a 5 star facility that empowers its staff to consistently meet the needs of its members so if this sounds like you, then we want you to apply to join our NZ Team today!
Next Generation Clubs as an employer:
Next Generation clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Generation Clubs a fantastic place to work. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
As we are internationally established, career opportunities are open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership.
About Next Generation Clubs:
Step into any Next Generation Club and instead of finding a regular health club;
you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth and a New Zealand club in Auckland, which opened in September 2011.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis courts on a range of surfaces, squash and badminton. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and health and beauty spas.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only