Come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs.
- We are not an ordinary gym, we offer more to our members and employees;
- We offer a spectacular club environment;
- Our flagship club attracts a lot of profile, interest and prospective members;
- You will work for an organization with a team orientated culture;
- We offer flexible working hours;
- Club membership and access to the clubs facilities;
- A generous base salary with commission incentives and superannuation;
Do you have a passion for Health & Fitness, enjoy working as part of a Team and have a naturally competitive nature then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
Do you believe you could influence others to improve their Lifestyle?
About the Role
You do not need extensive sales experience but you do need to be self motivated, with a flexible approach to the working week and have plenty of drive and determination to succeed as there is a lot to learn!
You will be provided with on the job training which will provide you with the skills to have assertive conversations, where you will have the confidence to adapt and tailor your style and use your persuasive skills to educate and influence your prospect whilst remaining professional at all times.
You will be joining Australia and New Zealand's premium health and lifestyle club and we aim to provide an enjoyable, fun and progressive culture. You will be based at our beautiful Kings Park Club where the facilities are 5-star and be part of dynamic Team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and closely supported by Next Gen's Group Sales Manager who together will support you to be the best you can be!
- Highly motivated, optimistic with a can-do attitude;
- Have a genuine passion for Health + Fitness
- Demonstrated experience and success in a sales environment (desirable)
- Proven exceeding targets history
- Thrive on achieving and exceeding Goals
- Understand the concept of Selling and the Sales Cycle
- Face to Face and Telecommunication Sales
- Conducting tours to prospective members of our 5-star facilities
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills, and a can-do optimistic attitude
- Confident with effective Communication Skills;
- Pro-active in achieving personal targets;
- Previous experience in phone Sales;
- The ability to relate to the varying needs of prospective Members; and
- A fun attitude and someone who enjoys a high energy work environment!
Your Induction and Development Journey at Next Gen
During your first month with us you will receive a through induction processes which includes experiencing our product first-hand. This can range group fitness classes to the latest functional training sessions to kids swim and tennis lessons.
Throughout the first 3 months you will receive on-going training and support but just as importantly your sales targets will be realistic allowing you to learn our sales system and product while providing you with the best opportunity to succeed.
So if this sounds like you, then don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY today to become a Next Gen Team Member!
Next Gen Clubs as an employer
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
About Next Gen Clubs
From its original base in Adelaide, the Group now includes clubs in Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our clubs offer unrivaled facilities and service levels for our members with Spin Cycle Studios, HIIT zone, state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools, spa and sauna facilities and group fitness classes to suit all of our member base. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- Working with Children Clearance also required to work at Next Gen