Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Health & Fitness professional looking for a role as a qualified Gym Floor Instructor and Personal Trainer then look no further.
Our Next Gen Perth Team are on the hunt for strong individuals who are passionate about the health and fitness industry to complement our current team. Our clubs are renowned for having a engaging, dynamic and a fun culture so it's important that our Personal Trainers & Gym Instructors are able to display the same qualities, be true brand ambassadors of Next Gen and lead by example.
If you have what it takes and want to work in a club that offers premium services to its members, then check that you have all the essentials below and apply now so that together, we can start changing the lives of so many people today!
- Hold Certificate III & Certificate IV in Fitness (Australian Clubs);
- Professional accreditation with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia;
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR certificate;
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethic & entrepreneurial spirit; and
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a PT.
- Attending the gym floor & reception area;
- Maintaining the gym equipment;
- Mentoring & fostering member relationships; and
- Building a strong PT business.
Our offer of casual hours requires someone who is flexible and a real team player so if this is you, then we want you to connect with us and apply today!
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, the group now includes clubs in Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland, NZ.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only