- Benefit From Generous Base Salary + Achievable Commission
- Enjoy Club Membership + Flexible Hours
- Career Development Opportunities
- Iconic Brand with International Operations
- Committed to developing and progressing our sales team
About the role:
Are you friendly, fun and fresh? These are some of the attributes you will possess to be a part of Next Gen Clubs. Imagine yourself being a part of a highly successful, enthusiastic sales team where you have the chance to make a statement and a difference. Do you love winning and the feeling of achievement, enjoy being rewarded and recognised for your hard work with career development opportunities?
Our Membership Consultants are changing the lives of thousands of individuals every day!
Based in our Memorial Drive Club - in this well-defined full time role, you will be part of a dynamic membership sales team responsible for increasing club membership sales. Reporting to the Sales Manager and supported by Next Gens Club's Group Sales Manager, you will work toward the common goal of achieving your sales targets and working in a cohesive friendly team environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Exceeding sales targets by selling new memberships;
- Achieving set KPI’s covering all aspects of the sales cycle;
- Face to face and telecommunication sales; and
- Conducting tours to prospective members of our grand facilities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for health and fitness;
- Experience and success in a sales environment (preferably within the health and fitness industry);
- A sound understanding of the psychology of sales;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Confident with effective communication skills;
- Pro-active in achieving personal sales targets;
- Experience in telecommunication sales;
- The ability to relate to the varying needs of prospective members; and
- A fun attitude!
Your Sales Induction and Development Journey at Next Gen:
During your first month with us you will receive a through induction processes which includes experiencing our product first-hand. This can range group fitness classes to the latest functional training sessions to kids swim and tennis lessons.
Throughout the first 3 months you will receive on-going training and support but just as importantly your sales targets will be realistic allowing you to learn our sales system and product while providing you with the best opportunity to succeed.
Next Gen offers you 4 levels of development as a membership sales consultant which we are dedicated to progressing you through to keep you engaged reaching your full potential. After only 3 months your commission structure will increase, after an additional 3 months your base salary will increase (performance based). After 18 months your base salary will increase by $10,000 per annum and your training and development up to this point should position you to be next in line for a Sales Managers position.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only