Come and join the team at Next Generation Clubs.
What’s in it for you?
- Spectacular club environment
- Work for an organization with a team orientated culture
- Flexible working hours
- Gym Membership
Are you someone who enjoys the thought of working in an environment that promotes a healthy lifestyle and see yourself as someone who could be a true Next Gen brand ambassador? Are you passionate about food; about providing exceptional service and working with a team of Café Attendants within a supportive and professional environment?
Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs are Australia and New Zealand’s premier health and lifestyle destinations. Our aim is to provide an exceptional experience for all of customers AND we're looking for a mature and professional Food & Beverage Attendant to join the team and contribute to our service offering.
The role requires someone who is flexible, resilient, positive and energetic as we work in a 7-day a week operating environment.
This role would suit someone who wants the flexibility but also wants to enjoy a food and beverage service career. In this role you will be busy taking and preparing orders which includes making juices, preparing toasties and when you're trained and confident - you will be making our Members their coffee!
As part of the role, you will be passionate about maintaining high standards by tidying up, cleaning the tables and the areas in which you work.
This role is a casual role and the hours of operation will be shared amongs the team of café attendants. The days and shifts will be worked out when the successful incumbents are selected as these are new roles in our business.
Areas of Responsibility
- Supporting the Food & Beverage Supervisor;
- Functions support;
- Fulfilling daily food and beverage orders;
- Cash Handling;
- Providing outstanding customer service; and
- Being a true Next Gen brand ambassador
- Extensive experience in all aspects of food & beverage;
- Demonstrate a passion for high quality customer service;
- Basic First Aid / CPR Certificate desirable;
- Across work health and safety standards and holds a current RSA certificate.
- Highly organised and methodical;
- Ability to prioritise tasks on the run;
- Commitment to outstanding customer service;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills is a must; and
- Ability to build a rapport with members.
If this role sounds like YOU then don't miss your opportunity to become a valued Next Gen Team Member today and APPLY!
Next Gen Clubs as an Employer
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes clubs in Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- It is a requirement that all Next Gen employees have a working with children clearance (WWC)
- We are inviting direct applicants only