Come and join the team at Next Gen
What’s in it for you?
- Spectacular new club environment
- Work for an organization with a team orientated culture
- Flexible working hours
Next Gen Clubs is a growing Health, Tennis and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Auckland and Canberra.
Next Gen is currently seeking a highly motivated and caring Creche childcare worker to join our team. Our aim is to provide a friendly, vibrant, professional and rewarding environment for babies, toddlers and children.
We will need someone for shifts potentially Monday to Saturday, hours to be determined however the crèche is open from 9.00am to 12.30pm so could potentially suit someone wanting to work within school hours.
It is essential that you have experience with babies and toddlers.
What are the Essential Criteria?
- Current working with children's check;
- Current first aid & CPR certificate;
- Anaphylaxis training/certificate (desirable);
- Experience in similar role;
- Demonstrate a passion for high quality customer service; and
- Experience with working with children 3 months to 4 years of age.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities?
- Provide the best possible standards of care;
- Ensuring the environment is safe and secure, where the children are valued as individuals through a loving and child centered approach; and
- To deliver childcare in a way that meets parents’ needs and works in partnership with them providing high levels of customer care at all times.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only