Come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs.
- Central North Adelaide office
- Growing multi-facility business across AU and NZ
- Diverse range of responsibilities, stand alone role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Membership to Adelaide's exclusive Memorial Drive club
Next Gen Clubs is a growing health and lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra, Auckland and soon to be Melbourne in early 2021.
About the role
Based in our North Adelaide office, you will be part of a vibrant team that provides support services to the Next Gen clubs across Australia and New Zealand. Reporting into the Finance Director and also working closely with the Group People & Culture Manager, you will be part of an organisation that is passionate about health, fitness and lifestyle.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and administering the time and attendance system;
- Fortnightly end-to-end payroll processing and record maintenance;
- Month-end reporting, including superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG withholding and clearing account reconciliations;
- Ongoing liaison with and training of employees and management;
- Managing the on-boarding of employees and maintaining electronic personnel files;
- Providing Human Resource support to the Group People & Culture Manager; and
- Assisting with payroll process improvement projects.
If you are someone who is process driven, communicates well with their peers and searching for an exciting business to work for, then this is a role for you.
We are looking for a self-motivated, positive and an enthusiastic team player who has an eye for detail and can manage their dead-line based priorities.
Criteria to be successful in this role includes:
- 5+ years’ experience in payroll (Micropay system desirable);
- Experience with time and attendance systems;
- Ability to interpret award conditions;
- Some exposure to Human Resource administration;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Attention to detail and a desire to improve processes.
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to apply today!
About Next Gen Clubs
Step into any Next Gen club and instead of finding a regular health club. you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment that has appeal to both individuals and families alike.
Our clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art equipment, indoor and outdoor pools, swim programmes and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquets offering includes tennis and squash courts and sport programmes. The clubs also have licensed cafés and lounges, function rooms, crèches and children’s play rooms.
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All Next Gen employees require a Working with Children Clearance (WWC)