Be part of something exciting in beautiful surroundings. We are seeking experienced F&B Café Attendants with barista experience.
Next Gen Clubs is a growing Health, Racquets and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland.
An excellent opportunity exists for enthusiastic and committed Food and Beverage Café Attendants. We are looking for individuals who possess and believe in high levels of great customer service, who is self-motivated and works well under pressure, a candidate who can multi task and communicates well with other team members and customers.
- Experienced Barista;
- Exceptional food service skills;
- Available to work early mornings, late nights and weekends;
- Takes impeccable pride in their appearance and personal hygiene;
- Adheres to exceptional service standards; and
- Holds a clear understanding of both written & spoken English.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare coffee, drink and food orders;
- Operate the café till and handle money;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment;
- Stock for daily business and maintain stock levels; and
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment.
What's on offer:
- State-of the-art kitchen in a club environment;
- Work for an organisation with a team orientated culture; and
- Growth and development opportunities.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only