- Flexible Hrs + Career Development Opportunities
- Iconic Brand + International Operations
- Family Friendly Workplace
About the role:
Are you friendly and strive to deliver 5 Star customer service at all times? As the first point of contact for an array of visitors to the club, the successful candidate will be immaculately presented with exceptional communication skills.
This position is very diverse with a requirement to understand and keep up to date with everything that’s going on in the Club at any given time. You must have at least 12 months experience in a 5 star service delivery position and be adaptable, flexible and able to think on your feet.
Next Gen are offering full time and casual positions offering approximately 20 hours per week. We will endeavour to fit these hours into your personal schedule and the needs of the business.
For causal applicants, once hours are established there is the opportunity to move to permanent part time for the right candidate.
The following hours are required:
- Hours spread across Monday-Sunday; and
- Some weekend shifts may also be required for this role.
The Successful Applicant:
As the successful Receptionist you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role;
- Having a courteous and friendly manner;
- Exceptional personal presentation;
- An interest in the health and fitness industry;
- Being a vibrant and outgoing individual;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills;
- A personal drive to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction;
- Highly developed customer relations skills;
- The ability to master required software applications;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- The ability to build rapport with members and internal staff; and
- A calm and friendly disposition, while working under pressure.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivaled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All Next Gen employees require a working with children check