- Enjoy Flexible Hours + Career Development Opportunities
- Iconic Brand + International Operations
Next Gen Healthy & Lifestyle Clubs is a growing Health, Racquets and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Auckland and Canberra.
Are you friendly, fun and fresh? These are some of the attributes you will possess to be a part of Next Generation Clubs. Imagine yourself being a part of a highly successful, enthusiastic team where you have the chance to make a statement and a difference.
About the role:
Be part of the team teaching pre-school children through to adults, learning how to swim. Available classes currently are Tuesday and Thursday from 4.00pm to 6.00pm and Saturday from 9.00am to 12noon. Commencement date 17th January, 2017.
You will be responsible for:
- Instructing classes on how to swim of varying age groups;
- Some administrative duties; and
- Liaising with parents of children.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- AUSTSWIM qualification or equivalent;
- AUSTSWIM Infant qualification;
- Working with Children check;
- Senior First Aid; and
- Resuscitation certificate.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- Please note that all Next Gen employees require a working with children clearance before commencing