- Enjoy Career Development Opportunities
- International Operations
- Benefit from supportive culture
- Enjoy Club Membership with an Iconic Brand
Next Gen Clubs is a growing Health, Tennis and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland.
We are currently seeking a Duty Manager to join the team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in delivering 5-star customer service;
- Natural leadership qualities;
- Strong interest and passion for the health & fitness industry;
- Adequate financial skills ;
- Extensive operational experience and team leadership qualities;
- A current Senior First Aid Certificate;
- Previous experience in food and beverage.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient operations across the Club;
- Managing the opening and closing of the Club;
- Providing leadership, motivation and innovation to teams;
- Delivering operational support to all departments including Reception, Food & Beverage, Maintenance, Crèche, Gym, Pool and Sales;
- Guaranteeing the overall cleanliness and exceptional presentation of the building.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only