Are you an energetic Personal Trainer who is passionate about health, fitness and well-being? Then come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Club - Ryde and establish your career today.
- We offer a spectacular club environment;
- You will work for an organization with a team orientated culture;
- We offer flexible working hours;
To be successful in this role, you will be enthusiastic, motivated and focused on developing your career. Reporting to the Health and Fitness Manager you will be supported by a team of professionals who will provide coaching and mentoring with the aim of assisting you in reaching your Personal Training career goals.
At Next Gen we have comprehensive induction programs for our new and existing Members creating multiple opportunities to build your own client base. So regardless if you are just starting out or a seasoned professional, we are looking for you to join us today and to start making a difference to our Members lives!
Gym floor commitments will vary from 12 to 20 hours over a 7-day roster providing you with the flexibility to:
- develop your personal training skills;
- be rewarded for your effort and balance your personal commitments;
- peak periods that aim to maximise your earning potential occur from 5.30pm to 8.30pm so we do request your flexibility around these hours;
- casual hours offering you greater flexibility.
- Hold Certificate III & Certificate IV in Fitness;
- Professional accreditation with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia;
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR certificate;
- Computer literate;
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Professional work ethic & entrepreneurial spirit; and
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a PT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending the gym floor & reception area;
- Running gym floor HIIT classes;
- Maintaining the gym equipment;
- Mentoring & fostering Member relationships; and
- Building a strong PT business.
- A current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
APPLY TODAY - to kick start your Next Gen career and start making a positive difference to lives of many!
Next Gen Clubs as an employer
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now has clubs in Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All Next Gen employees require a working with children clearance