About the role:
Next Gen Clubs is a growing Health, Tennis and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland.
Next Gen Clubs Auckland Domain is currently offering an exciting new opportunity for a part-time Demi Chef de Partie to join our team and work in a brand new state of the art ‘open style’ kitchen.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
The ideal applicant would be experienced, creative, energetic, reliable and passionate about the food industry. This position is responsible for assisting with effective management of the kitchen operations in accordance with operating budgets, design and execution of brand standards and food safety requirements.
You will be a person who enjoys the challenge of a hands-on role, thrives in an exclusive club environment and is looking to progress their career.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team with day to day running of kitchen operations;
- Previous hospitality experience;
- Incredible people skills;
- Cooking of breakfasts, lunches, dinners and functions;
- Hygiene compliant;
- A dynamic positive personality and strong team focus; and
- A commitment to making work fun.
To be successful in this role:
- You will be required to show references;
- You will have access to excellent working conditions within a brand new kitchen, working in a team oriented environment;
- You will be expected to work various shifts and you must have a willingness to follow instructions and our systems and processes; and
- You will possess exceptional presentation skills and personal grooming standards.
Next Gen Clubs as an employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes one club in Sydney, two clubs in Perth, one club in Canberra and one in Auckland New Zealand.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivalled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All employees of Next Gen require a working with children clearance before they commence