Come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs.
- Central North Adelaide office
- Growing multi-geographic organisation in two countries
- Broad range of exciting projects
- Friendly and supportive team
- Membership to Adelaide's exclusive Memorial Drive club
Next Gen Clubs is a growing health and lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Canberra, Auckland and soon to be Melbourne in early 2021.
Next Gen's Finance and IT Departments are centrally located in our North Adelaide office and a full time Web Developer is required to join the collaborative team.
About the role
This is a position which will provide the right candidate an excellent opportunity to demonstrate their analytical skills and aptitude to work within a multi-channel organisation while supporting continuous improvement programs.
The development tasks will range from new .NET application development, maintenance on existing applications, various fixes and application support. The expectation is that you will be able to deliver functional, stable solutions in a timely manner.
This position is best suited to a personable developer who has exceptional communication and analytical skills. Is across the technological requirements and is highly motivated to find unique and creative solutions.
Working under the guidance of the Information Systems Manager, you will become an integral part of the IT team, which includes our CRM Administrator and IT Manager.
You will have an opportunity to work on multiple projects covering an array of different, challenging and exciting areas including membership sales, food & beverage, health and fitness sales and bookings from multiple geographic locations and online.
You will be responsible for
- Working to collaboratively analyse, design, code, test and deliver well-structured staff and member facing web solutions;
- Investigate and resolve issues thoroughly and efficiently;
- Documenting the functional requirements during the scoping phase of new works;
- Maintenance, development and unit testing of our existing .Net P.O.S., Sales and CRM software solutions as our requirements evolve and our business progresses with its plans for growth.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A degree in Web Development or related quantitative field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in end to end development and support of .NET web applications (C# programming and .Net 4.0 / 4.5, MVC , EF , Linq , SQL server etc.)
- The ability to take ownership of tasks, work autonomously and proactively
- Superior REST and SOAP skills
- Strong T-SQL skills (MS SQL 2005/2008/2012), including developing Views, Stored Procs and performance analysis
- Microsoft Azure experience will be highly regarded
- Some after hours work may be required
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All Next Gen employees require a Working with Children Clearance (WWC)